I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech
I think i did well because I chose to go first and i had to read it 3 times because of the ipaid didn't have enough storage.
I like the way I Spock loud and clear so every one could hear.
my next step is to make sure my q cards are in order before I start.
I like the way you have used compound sentences and sounded out unknown words in your draft. Your next step is to wrap up your writing and craft a strong conclusion.
Well done Jack, you were very brave to speak in front of your class and you did this well. You worked hard on making eye contact with your audience, therefore, you engaged with them and kept them interested.
I like the way you have used compound sentences and sounded out unknown words in your draft.
ReplyDeleteYour next step is to wrap up your writing and craft a strong conclusion.
Well done Jack, you were very brave to speak in front of your class and you did this well.
ReplyDeleteYou worked hard on making eye contact with your audience, therefore, you engaged with them and kept them interested.