I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Awesome work Jack! You should be very proud of yourself and that standard of work you have shown. Completing not only 1 but 2 presentations shows that you have researched your question in depth and have a great understanding. Your next step is to form open questions that will give you more information.
Awesome work Jack! You should be very proud of yourself and that standard of work you have shown. Completing not only 1 but 2 presentations shows that you have researched your question in depth and have a great understanding. Your next step is to form open questions that will give you more information.
ReplyDelete