I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 19 February 2018
Letter to Mr hipkins
Kaiapoi North school
278 williams street
Kaiapoi 7630
Wednesday 14th February 2018
Ministry of Education
Government Buildings
Wellington
Dear Mr Hipkins
I am a year 7 student at kaiapoi north school and my name is Jack.I love our new classrooms they are a great space to learn in.But there is one problem there is no air conditioners.
I like the way you let everyone share their ideas and opinions and you also love people to learn.
Opening the doors is the only way to keep the class cool.But the and flys and bugs come in and distract us from our work also when it is windy things fall off the walls.Outside we have our lunch boxes and it is very hot and it caused things to melt and go yucky.
Most of our class find it hard to concentrate with the heat and the bugs.Especially when we come in from a hot and sweaty lunch time.
People in our class could lash out at each other and get mad because of the heat.That could make everyone mad because we will have to stay in for time it is annoying for a lot of people if they didn’t do it.
A simple air conditioner would be the best thing for our amazing classrooms.It would feel so refreshing after a hot break time.
Wouldn't it be a great feeling that you have helpt over 80 students by putting in a simple air conditioner.
Thank you for reading my letter.
From Jack
Labels:
2018,
Mrs Hunter,
Term 1,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment