Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 February 2018

Week 3 Reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:   1            Week: 3
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
i am proud of my writing because i have got up to the emotion paragraph and i think that i have got a lot of information in it. 
This week was my first session of music, it was...
good because we did some bucket drumming  it was fun.we also coloured in some ice creams.
What challenged me over the last week and why?
I have not been getting my work finished in the right amount of time so i have to stay in at lunch time 
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to
overcome them in the future?
I need to ask for help a bit more and I need to sit by my self a lot more and if I don't finish my work I will have to stay in at lunch.
What is my personal goal for next week?
To get my work done in the wright amount of time so I don't need to stay in at lunch time.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
Looking at the teacher move away form any distractions so I can hear the teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment